Calgary SEO by Tucker Tek
Calgary SEO is specific to the Calgary, Alberta region. We will target your clients in order for you to receive potential walk-in, phone calls or web traffic.
MONTH ONE – Site Review and Strategy Development
1. Baseline SEO Audit and Reports for Calgary SEO will be used in our initial meeting to show existing rankings, link profile, internet, and social media presence.
- Keyword Rankings.
- Popular Pages.
- Backlink Profile.
- Site Authority.
- Social Media Presence.
- THE REPORT WILL BE SENT TO YOU ON A MONTHLY BASIS!
2. Website Audit will be conducted of your website to determine your current site’s strengths, weaknesses and identify potential challenges.
- Client Onboarding Meeting/Call kick-off meeting.
- Learn about your company, competitors, customers, and target demographic.
- Discuss historical and present website SEO efforts.
- Identify key metrics of success (traffic, conversions, etc.).
- Set goals (traffic, primary conversions, secondary conversions).
- Keyword Research, Analysis, and Selecting related phrases to identify primary and secondary keywords.
3. Develop Onsite Comprehensive strategy to improve the site’s overall onsite SEO.
We will recommend:
- Landing Page Optimization Strategy, Analyze existing keyword Target pages and develop optimization focuses on these pages.
- Content Strategy including the release frequency, topics, resources, and writers.
- Link Building Strategy, Evaluate current backlink profile and develop off-site SEO strategy.
- Citation Cleanup (Directories, Company Listings, Etc.).
- Backlink Analysis and Cleanup.
- Link Building Strategy and Budget.
- Develop Social Media Strategy to drive customer engagement and improve search engine authority.
- Create SEO Strategy into a single SEO Strategy Brief that will be updated and sent to you on a monthly basis.
- Target Keywords and Landing Pages.
- Onsite SEO Strategy.
- Landing Page Optimization Strategy.
- Content Strategy/Schedule.
- Link Building Strategy.
- REVIEW PROPOSAL AND NOTE ANY UPDATES!
MONTH TWO – Onsite Optimization
Once we have planned your overall SEO strategy, the next step is to optimize your website. During this stage, we will make sure your website and all landing pages are properly optimized for search engines. In addition, we will ensure there is a relevant and properly optimized landing page on your website for each targeted keyword phrase outlined in the strategy brief.
- Monthly SEO Audit and Key Metrics Report, and prepare a monthly report.
- Implement Overall Onsite SEO Strategy as outlined in the SEO Strategy Brief.
- Implement Landing Page Optimization Strategy to focus on target keyword phrases.
- Prepare to Implement Content Strategy on topics for professionally written, keyword targeted blog/site content.
- Create Link Building Strategy and make any necessary onsite changes to support link building.
- Review Social Media Strategy and make any necessary onsite changes to support these efforts such as default page titles, descriptions, and graphics.
- Update SEO Strategy, Create a checklist of completed items, and the report will be sent to the client.
MONTH THREE – Off-Site Optimization
Once your site is optimized, it is time to re-review your internet presence and start getting the updated page information out to the search engines.
- Monthly SEO Audit and Key Metrics Report.
- Review Onsite SEO and Landing Page Optimization Strategy and make necessary adjustments.
- Implement Content Strategy and begin adding fresh content, according to the schedule defined in the Content Strategy.
- Continue Executing and Planning Link Building Strategy.
- Implement Social Media Strategy as outlined in the SEO Strategy Brief.
- Update SEO Strategy Brief, and send to the client.
- DETERMINE WHETHER OR NOT TO CONTINUE ONGOING STRATEGIES FOR MONTHLY SEO MAINTENANCE.
SEO Services (3-Month Strategy/Contract): Starting at $750 Mth. CAD (Local)
To Book your SEO Service with Tucker Tek Today, please Click Here